Accessibility is key to the enjoyment and usefulness of websites generally and we have endeavoured to make our site as easy to use as possible.
Our site meets the WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative) standard. You can find out more about this on the WAI website. To make the site easier for people with visual impairments and other disabilities to use, we have also added extra features, including: -
- Variable Text size options – these are displayed top left of every page
- Different colour display options – these are also displayed top left of every page
- Descriptive text on hyperlinks and images
- Screen reader friendly navigation
- Built with accessible CSS (cascading style sheets)
Files for Download
We use downloadable Word documents and/or PDF documents. To access a PDF file you need to have PDF reader sotware installed on your PC. You can install a free copy of Adobe Reader by following this link. If you use screenreader software, Adobe have produced a guide which may be of assistance and which you can download here.
If you have any problems or suggestions around accessibility on the site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org